Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Monday

Last week I wrote about my Doctor who had an amazing outlook on life and how he enjoys every moment (scroll below)- he really strives to enjoy every action during his day! As I rolled out of bed this morning after a tremendous Father's Day with my family, I was hit smack in the face with the "Monday" haymaker punch! Suddenly, I remembered what the good Doctor had told me about why Monday's do not affect him negatively and I tried to adopt his philosophy (and not be a hypocrite with my writings)!~

Well lo and behold --- BINGO! It works!!

Do not dwell on Monday - or any day - it is NOT the DAY that rules our emotions!! It is how we take on and view the day!

Just open your eyes and recognize the beauty in each day - taking out the recyclables (arrghh), the garbage, feeding the dog, getting the newspapers, etc! These mundane events can be sources of beauty and PEACE- IF you set your mind to accept it!

Turn your mind channel like a remote control on your TV --- focus on the positive! Change the channel on the PAST and the Monday Blues!

So smile at your neighbor, your family - strangers - whomever ---Re-read "Gods in the Chrysalis" posted below -- and really take THAT into your heart and soul each and every morning!

If you truly do, NOTHING, and NO ONE will be able to derail your strength and happiness TODAY - or ANY DAY for that matter!

Go Get 'Em!

Stay Strong!

No comments: