Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day Two

I’m pretty Good.

Yesterday we mentioned when things don’t go your way, remember that you aren’t that bad. Todays message to keep you going forward is “ I’m pretty Good”.

Not great, our job is to find a pretty good balance of where we are and move forward.

This isn’t a spoof on Al Franken.

Three words I will leave you with today are Pardon, Passion and Peace.

Pardon for forgiveness if I screw up. We are human and not perfect.

Passion. Allow me to find something that I’m passionate toward. Work, Health, Dieting, Reading, Dancing, Golfing, listening to whatever, yet to find something to be passionate about.

Peace to accept all that has happened and yet the strength to go back to the grind and make this day better than yesterday.

Quote:

"To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes, the wise and the good learn wisdom for the future."

----Plutarch

No comments: