Friday, April 1, 2016

Take Courage; Be Confident, Certain, Undaunted!

Happy Friday All!!  :)

MY FOLLOWERS MUST GO THROUGH MANY HARDSHIPS.

Nonetheless, the gospel is amazingly good news, because My death as your substitute paid the full penalty for all your sins!

At conversion you began a new life: one that is both an adventure and a Love-story.

Adventure tales are never about predictable, easy situations.

They invariably contain conflicts, adversity, defeats, and triumphs.

Before I died, I warned My disciples about the tribulation, trials, distress, and frustration they would have in this world.

Then I immediately reassured them:

"I have overcome the world; I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you."

In Me you are VICTORIOUS!

Your new life is not only an adventure but also a Love-story.

As you journey toward heaven, your eternal Lover never leaves your side.

I share both your good times and your struggles.

I embrace you in My everlasting arms , helping you extract good from adversity.

I devise creative ways to reveal Myself to you, and I rejoice when you are attentive.

While using My future-knowledge to prepare you for what is ahead, I train you to enjoy My Presence in the present.

When you are struggling deeply, I offer you My Peace.

At the end of your journey, you will be able to look back and see that hardships shared with Me are radiant treasures—full of Love and Glory.

"They preached the good news in that city and won a large number of disciples. . . . "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said. "
ACTS 14:21–22

'I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have perfect peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you." JOHN 16:33 AMP

"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." DEUTERONOMY 33:27 NKJV

No comments: