Tuesday, April 5, 2016

No Matter the Trials ...

THOUGH I BRING GRIEF, I WILL SHOW COMPASSION.

No matter what trials you are enduring, you can count on My Love and My compassion—neither of which will ever fail.

I can bring good out of everything I allow in your life, but much of what I do is far beyond your understanding.

My children often misinterpret My ways with them.

When adversity strikes, they tend to feel as if I'm displeased with them.

They don't realize that My most devoted followers are especially targeted in spiritual warfare.

The devil and his demonic underlings delight in tormenting those who live close to Me.

When you are suffering and your troubles seem endless, remember I am tenderly present in your afflictions.

Instead of lamenting the way things are, search for Me in the wreckage of adversity.

You will not fail to find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

I want you to experience more fully the greatness of My overflowing Love.

As you open yourself to My compassionate Presence, this Love flows into you more freely.

Like new wine, My Love expands within you, increasing your capacity for Me.

Another way to expand this capacity is to let My Love flow from you to others

I am so pleased when you do this that I flood you with more of My living Presence.

As you continue this blessed adventure with Me, I fill you with ever-increasing volumes of unfailing Love.

"Though He brings grief, He will show compassion, so great is His unfailing Love."
LAMENTATIONS 3:32

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." LAMENTATIONS 3:22–23

"And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord . . ." JEREMIAH 29:13–14 NKJV

No comments: