Thursday, April 21, 2016

Do Not be Alarmed by Trials

I AM NOT A CARELESS GOD.

In fact, because I am perfect in all My ways, it is impossible for Me to be careless.

However, when I allow difficulties to come into your life— events that you know I could have prevented—you may feel as if I am being careless with you.

In those times, remember that I have fully equipped you to handle whatever comes your way.

What you need is: help in using the equipment.

My Word and My Spirit are freely available to help you.

The Bible imparts to you essential wisdom: My promises to be near you and take care of you, exhortations that help you avoid sinful snares, offers of forgiveness when you "miss the mark," promises of My Spirit's living in you and empowering you.

It is important not to be surprised or alarmed by the many trials that enter your life.

Until you reach your ultimate home in heaven, you will be at war.

Adopting a wartime mentality makes it easier to handle difficulties as they arise.

You don't waste time and energy bemoaning your circumstances, and you avoid the trap of feeling singled out for hardship.

I do indeed equip you to be ready for adversity and handle it well.

But you have to make the effort to use what I provide:

My Presence, My Word, My Spirit.

From " Jesus Lives " by Sarah Young

Stay Strong!

"Come to Me when you are heavy laden, and you will find rest for your soul. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ISAIAH 41:10

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings."
1 PETER 5:8–9

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
MATTHEW 11:28–29 NKJV

No comments: