Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Greetings Back From Vacation!!

There is nothing like taking a break from your everyday workload and resting and relaxing with your family, loved ones, alone, etc..

It is critical and necessary to do this at least a few times a year in order to recharge, rejuvenate and realign your mental and physical bearings!

Sorry to neglect the site for that period of rejuvenation but I do not want to get in the habit of posting just for posting sake! I want to add value and assist and promote positive and creative thinking on this site and if I do not have that source of inspiration one day I do not want to degrade the integrity of the writings by just posting text.

Hope you understand! I am back and feel re-born!!! ;). Thanks to all who emailed me with kind thoughts and with their feelings on this site! We are here to help build STRONG people and relationships and mind-sets and to make people understand THEY ARE NEVER ALONE in their struggles!!

Stay Strong!!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: