Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dream Anything...

This is a piece written by an artist friend of mine, Kristin Osterman. Visit and view her fantastic works at www.ostermanartworks.com!



Dream Anything
by: Kristin Osterman, Portrait Artist

I can dream anything, but it is perseverance
and desire that attains goals.

I am willing to go the distance emotionally, spiritually and physically
to become not good, but great.

It is easy to wake up and go through the motions of the day unenthused.

It is difficult to wake up and decide today I will be different.

Different than yesterday,
and better for tomorrow.

I will push the limits of my mind and body
to achieve strength I never had before.

I will test my own limitations
to what I thought I was.

I will believe enough in myself
to make change.

I will not succumb to others doubts
or to my own.

I will make daily goals for myself, and not only reach them
I will exceed them.

I will dedicate myself.

I will not settle.

I will have courage on the days
I am tired and worn.

I will not give in.

I will not be weak.

I embrace challenge, I welcome obstacles,
because when I give my best,
I can not fail.

I will be all I have dreamed.

>>> Stay Strong!!

No comments: