Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daily Inspiration

















Proverbs 3:5-6 () 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make straight your paths.

Although this verse above does not explicitly mention the word "worry", it is clear to me that it speaks directly to it and gives yet another "out" option for we who worry about things.

The basic message is one we have touched on before and that is
"why bother worrying about anything and exerting effort when the Lord is in control and will insure you will be on the path intended for you?"


This verse was emailed to me via an application on my phone and it came randomly out of the blue early this morning.

I believe it was sent for a reason and in keeping with our worry-free theme, it is apropos indeed.

Do you really believe we can make better decisions in our lives than God can make for us??

I sure do not!!

So I pray and request and ask

 for guidance, direction, motivation, and I do so fully expecting the Lord to deliver what is in His plan to deliver to me. 

And I try not to worry about all the little things in our lives so much.

You have surely heard "Let Go and Let God?"  Well, this verse is summarized by that exact phrase!!

Try to exercise it when you feel anxious or troubled and KNOW that God has the controls if you would just turn them over to Him!!

Stay Strong!!!

1 comment:

Carolinas Golf Group LLC said...

Thank you for sharing that, it is refreshing to read these thoughts and verses. I am currently going through a bad breakup, and really needed to read this...