Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Making A Way

...'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts."
(Zechariah 4:6,)

How Will You Accomplish Your Dreams?

Are you facing a situation that seems impossible?

 Have you been fighting a battle for a long time? 

The key is: don't go around talking about how big the problem is. 

Don't go around confessing that you're never going to make it. 

No, start declaring, "The gracious hand of God is upon my life!" 

When you realize God's hand of favor is upon you, you will accomplish your dreams faster than you thought!

When those thoughts of doubt come, declare the truth of God's Word!

 "How are you going to get out of debt?" 

"The gracious hand of God is upon my life." 

"How are you going to get well?" 

"The gracious hand of God is upon my life." 

"How are you going to break that addiction?" 

"The gracious hand of God." 

"How are you going to accomplish your dreams?" 

"The gracious hand of God!"

The more you brag on God's favor, the more you declare and believe His promises, the more you'll see His favor. 

As you keep standing in faith, as You keep hoping in Him, you'll see His promises manifest in your life. 

You'll experience His favor and victory and see every dream and desire come to pass!

A Prayer for Today

"Father God, thank You for placing Your dreams and desires within me and for creating a plan to bring them to pass. Even when I can't see a way, I TRUST that YOU are making a way. You are good, and today I declare that Your gracious hand is upon every area of my life in Jesus' name! 
Amen.

From "Today's Word"

Stay Strong!!!

No comments: