Friday, March 18, 2016

Safety in Turbulent Waters

WHEN YOU PASS THROUGH THE WATERS, I WILL BE WITH YOU.

I want you to trust in My protective Presence even while deep waters of affliction are rising around you.

Remember that you are precious in My sight and I love you.

I will never, ever abandon you!

Though you may lose sight of Me, I am constantly aware of you and your circumstances.

When you cry out to Me for help, I am already fully apprised of your situation.

So you don't need to take time telling Me what is happening or what you think I should do.

In the midst of emergencies, short pithy prayers are extremely effective:

"Help me, Jesus!"
"Show me Your way."
"Your will be done."

Do not be overly concerned about your feelings during emergencies.

The most important thing is that you turn to Me, trusting that I am indeed with you.

When you cannot sense My Presence, it is enough to know that I love you with compassionate, unfailing Love.

If your heart is sinking under waves of panic, don't focus on those feelings.

Instead, look up to Me!

As your soul clings to Me, My right hand will uphold you—keeping you safe in turbulent waters.

From " Jesus Lives " by Sarah Young

Stay Strong! ! !

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you . . . Since you are precious in My sight . . . and I love you . . ."
ISAIAH 43:2–4 NASB

"Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
MATTHEW 6:10 NKJV

"Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love."
LAMENTATIONS 3:32

"My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.'
PSALM 63:8

No comments: