Thursday, March 17, 2016

No Matter How Hopeless....Refuge and Strength

THOUGH DIFFICULTIES ABOUND IN THIS WORLD, REJOICE THAT I AM EVER PRESENT WITH YOU.

I can enable you to cope with any and all circumstances, strengthening you as you look trustingly to Me.

No matter how hopeless your situation may seem, I assure you that all things are possible with Me.

I am the Truth, and therefore I am true to all My promises.

They provide a rock-solid foundation on which you can live and move and have your being.

Since I am the living Word, affirming your trust in My promises is an excellent way to draw near Me.

As you bask in the beauty of My Presence, you may find yourself wanting to praise Me.

Do not restrain that holy impulse; instead, give it voice.

While you are worshiping Me, new hope will grow within you.

Hope in Me, for you will again praise Me for the help of My Presence.

From " Jesus Lives " by Sarah Young

Stay Strong!

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
PSALM 46:1

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."
MARK 10:27

"In him we live and move and have our being." As some of your own poets have said, "We are his offspring."
ACTS 17:28

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." JOHN 1:1

"Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence."
PSALM 42:5 NASB

No comments: