Monday, March 21, 2016

A Surrounding Stronghold

FIND COMFORT IN KNOWING I AM PERFECTLY GOOD AND INFINITELY STRONG.

If I were good but lacking in strength, you would have no stronghold in times of trouble.

If I were strong but not totally good, My massive strength could be terrifying.

In fact, My Power is threatening to those who oppose Me.

However, I am the Good Shepherd; I know My sheep, and My sheep know Me.

Sheep have nothing to fear from a shepherd who is good.

On the contrary, they feel safe in his protective presence.

So it is with Me: You can feel safe and secure in My sheltering Presence.

The best way to avail yourself of My protection is to trust Me wholeheartedly.

My unfailing Love surrounds all those who trust in Me.

So your most important task as a sheep in My pasture is to keep on trusting Me—the perfect Shepherd of your soul.

Find rest in Me alone, for I am a surrounding stronghold of unfailing Love.

From " Jesus Lives " by Sarah Young

Stay Strong!

"The Lord is good, A stronghold in the day of trouble; And He knows those who trust in Him."
NAHUM 1:7 NKJV

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me."
JOHN 10:14

"Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him."
PSALM 32:10

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."
PSALM 62:1–2

No comments: