Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hope and Confidence

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him."
(Psalm 62:5, NIV)

Hope Comes from Him
God is constantly planting seeds of hope and victory in your life.

He's constantly speaking to your heart and encouraging faith.

Often times, when we're anxious and worried, it's difficult to hear His voice of hope and confidence.

But when we stop and quiet ourselves, when we find rest in Him, we can more easily recognize His voice of hope.

The Bible says that faith gives substance to the things we hope for.

In other words, your hope gives your faith something to work toward.

Hope is the foundation for your faith.

If the cares of this world have left you frustrated and empty, make the decision right now to open your heart and allow the Lord to deposit His hope on the inside of you.

It doesn't matter what you are facing today or what's happened in your past, there is hope for the future.

Believe it and receive it today!

Hope comes from Him!

A Prayer for Today
"Father, thank You for the gift of hope. I receive it by faith today. Thank You for lifting me up into heavenly places with You. Use me for Your glory and show me how to be a vessel of hope to those who are around me today in Jesus' name. Amen."

- J. Osteen

Stay Strong!

No comments: