Sunday, May 17, 2015

Strength for every Battle

Today's Scripture

"Every Scripture is God-breathed...so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work."
(2 Timothy 3:16–17, AMP)

You are Equipped
God has equipped you with everything you need to fulfill your destiny through His Word! The scripture tells us that as believers in Jesus Christ, we are anointed.

The word "anointing" is the power of God which gives you courage, strength and ability. That means you are well able to do what He has called you to do. You can accomplish your goals. You have the ideas, the creativity, and the talent to be successful. You can overcome any obstacle!

You've been armed with strength for every battle! The forces that are with you are greater than the forces that are against you!

Not only has God equipped you, but He is also working on your behalf. He has already lined up the right people to come across your path. He's already lined up the right breaks. You have everything you need to live a victorious life. You were created to excel! You have seeds of greatness on the inside of you.

Don't settle where you are.

Have the attitude, "I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle.

I am equipped and empowered by my Father in heaven, and I am able to live the abundant life He has for me!"

A Prayer for Today
"Father, thank You for equipping me. Thank You for empowering me. Help me stay focused on Your Word and Your plan for me today. I bless You and honor You alone in Jesus' name. Amen."

- Joel Osteen

Stay Strong!

No comments: