Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Do Not Worry about the things of tomorrow...

"As we examine ourselves, are we dwelling on good things, or are we worrying about relationships or about the future?

We must be more in tune with God's indwelling Spirit than the world around us.

We must keep eternity's values in view and not worry about the things of tomorrow.

Jesus tells us:

'For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on.

Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Are you not worth much more than they?

And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?'

(Matthew 6: 25-27)

God is always with us; He will not fail us.

We must trust Him with our finances, our health, our family, our job, our career, and our future.

He will never let us down, for He is always with us and will never leave us.

Prayer:

Lord, I thank You that You love me and like me! I pray that You would keep me safe, secure, and steadfast in You.

I ask for You to help me remain in You, Jesus, and in Your Word. Help me to overcome my fears. I believe that through Your power and by Your grace I can overcome the world.

I love You, Jesus.
Amen"

No comments: