Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Re: Thought on a rainy day.....

Doug thanks for being that angel that whispers in our ears every day and centers our day!  Another great quote that guides my day and it is regarding faith - 

"I believe in the sun, even when it does not shine.
I believe in love, even when it is not felt.
I believe in God, even when he is silent."

Anonymous and found on concentration camp wall

Let go, go God
On Aug 13, 2013, at 8:10 AM, Douglas Flaherty <douglas.flaherty@gmail.com> wrote:

"I will greet this day with love in my heart.
And how will I do this?
Henceforth will I look on all things with love and be born again.
I will love the sun for it warms my bones; 
yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit.
I will love the light for it shows me the way;
yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars.
I will welcome happiness as it enlarges my heart;
yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul.
I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due;
yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge."
   - Og Mandino

Stay Strong... the sun will shine again!

<image-1-711452.jpeg>

No comments: