Wednesday, October 31, 2012

URGENT PLEASE!

--
Attn: Good-day friend,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not meet
before, I Am Mr. Ebnerhard Trost a german citizen and a Banker with
the AFG Finance & Private Bank here in the United Kingdom . There is
the sum of ?50,000,000.00 Million in my Bank which there were no next
of kin/beneficiaries stated Concerning these funds before the death
of my client which means no one would ever come forward to claim it. I
have contacted you because I need your sincere and faithful
partnership in the transfer of the ?50,000,000.00 Million into your
personal bank account legally for the benefit of both of us urgently
within this new week with all legal documents prepared by my lawyer.
The sharing will be ?25,000,000.00 Million for you and the other
?25,000,000.00 Million for me. If you are interested and really
serious contact me immediately!

Here is my private email address: (e_trost1@yahoo.com) and remember to
keep it confidential.

Regards
Mr. Ebnerhard Trost.
+44-70-4573-9682 (office)

No comments: