Tuesday, October 23, 2012

URGENT PLEASE!

--
Attn: Good-day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not meet
before, I
Am Mr. Steven Lee, A Banker with AFG Finance & Private Bank, UK , There is the
sum of $50,000,000.00 in my Bank which there were no next of kin/beneficiaries
stated Concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to
claim it. I'm asking that we work together and adopt a legal means so
as to have
the sum transferred out of my Bank, do send me a mail as soon As possible for
more details.

Here is my private email address: (stevenlee171@yahoo.com) and
remember to keep
it confidential.

Regards
Mr. Steven Lee.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments: