Monday, October 8, 2012

See Both Sides...

I will greet this day with love in my heart.
And how will I do this?
Henceforth will I look on all things with love and be born again.
I will love the sun for it warms my bones; yet I will love the rain for it cleanses my spirit.
I will love the light for it shows me the way; yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars.
I will welcome happiness as it enlarges my heart; yet I will endure sadness for it opens my soul.
I will acknowledge rewards for they are my due; yet I will welcome obstacles for they are my challenge.
  - Og Mandino

Regardless of what your daily challenges are or how tough things may be in your life right now, remember there is more than one way to look at your situation. Take a step back and have faith that there is a turning tide and that you can and will  have all that you desire. It is a mindset change and if you can endure..and you will endure...you will find the peace and happiness you seek!!

Stay Strong!!

No comments: