Friday, October 31, 2008

Prayers are WORKING!! Thank you! More Needed!

Thank you for all your Prayers - they are already Working for Pepe!!

Please keep 'em coming for all of our recipients!

>>>>>>>>>>>

Subject: Prayer result update

Much has been said about Miracle.
Much has been said about prayer.
Fact is in the pudding!
As I went out to my new Spiritual"kabalah-man" DFresh from Melrose, Ma(originally) and asked for his congregational prayers for our dear Pepe


Low and behold-I'm happy to report that good old Pep is much better than 48 hr. ago-

No he's not out of the woods, but from what I hear today Mem was very pleased to see Pep's alertness when she entered his room today.

When his daughter mentioned A & Cork- again his spirit kicked-up.

Keep the prayers rolling for strength & healing.

In my selfish request for others to pray for a loved one-It has been brought to my attention that others too could use prayers for strength & healing.

I'm a firm believer that God acts on #'s, please remember when we ask for his help, we make time to pray not only for the one closest to us, but for the other one or two who are close to a friend, or friend of a friend.

- Teach U

No comments: