Monday, October 17, 2016

Two for Monday

"Knowing God Is with Us"

This is a spiritual weapon that can be used very effectively against the enemy.

We can actually say to him, "Get away from me, Satan, for my God is with me. He will never leave me nor forsake me. He is always with me, even unto the end of the age."

God's presence dwelling with us means He is ever present to give us help in our time of need.

Psalm 23 reminds us of God's dwelling with us through the midst of every circumstance we may go through in life—both good and bad.

David declared, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me" (vs. 4).

David knew God was with him so he was not afraid to pass through the valley of the shadow of death.

And in Psalm 118 we read,

"The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" (vs. 6 NIV).

Likewise, in Deuteronomy 31:6 we read,

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."

Beloved, do you see how important it is to know that the Lord is with you at all times?

If we really know this in our heart of hearts, then we would no longer have to deal with fear on a continual basis.

We must remember that we are not alone in this world, even if there are no other people around us.

We are not orphans; God has adopted us into His spiritual family.

He has chosen us from the foundation of the world to be united with Him, to be one with Him!

This promise alone should be sufficient to banish ALL of our fears!"

Stay Strong!

No comments: