Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Everything You Need.....

"Get this down in your spirit: God wants you to reach new levels of fulfillment, new levels of increase, new levels of promotion, new levels of victory.

You have been faithful.

You've served others.

You've been your best day in and day out.

You're about to see a major shift.

You're about to come across a handful on purpose that will propel you to a new level.

You will step into a new dimension—the overflow anointing.

If you are discouraged right now, know that if God had not already released good things into your future, you wouldn't be here.

He would have taken you on home.

As long as you're breathing, there's another handful on purpose in front of you.

Somewhere in your path there's promotion, increase, good breaks, divine connections.

When you really understand this principle, it puts a spring in your step.

You'll go out each day excited, thinking, I wonder when that next handful is coming.

It could be today.

It could be tomorrow.

It could be next week.

When you stay in faith, you will walk into God's blessings.

Understand that He's already released into your future everything you need to fulfill your destiny.

My prayer for you is that you will receive everything God has in store.

I speak it over you right now: new seasons of increase.

I declare favor over your life.

I speak strength into you.

I speak health.

I speak wisdom.

I speak creativity.

I speak divine connections.

I speak supernatural opportunities.

They are coming your way.

I declare it in the name of Jesus."

     - "It's Your Time"

No comments: