Thursday, July 17, 2014

[Stay Strong] This too shall Pass!!!

As we deal with our daily battles and struggles, it is critical to put it all in the grand perspective of what it all truly means! 
>
> No matter the trial or challenge we face on this earth, we MUST understand that nothing in this world is permanent and ALL we will leave behind is the good and kindness we do to others!  
>
> That is the only - and the most critical - legacy we could ever dream of leaving behind!!
>
> So lighten up - relax a bit and have some fun!!  

Life is short and fleeting!
>
> Please read the passage below in its entirety if you can - it is a good plan of action and I believe it will shape your day - and if remembered -perhaps your life!
>
> Stay Strong!

> "I will laugh at the World.
>
> > No living creature can laugh except man.
> >
> > Trees may bleed when they are wounded, and beasts in the field will cry in pain and hunger, yet only WE have the GIFT of laughter and it is ours to use whenever we choose.
> >
> > Henceforth I will cultivate the habit of laughter.
> >
> > I will smile and my digestion will improve; I will chuckle and my burdens will be lightened; I will laugh and my life will be lengthened for this is the Great Secret of long life and now it is OURS!!!
> >
> > I will laugh at the World!
> >
> > And most of all, I will laugh at myself for man is the most comical when he takes himself too seriously.
> >
> > Never will I fall into this trap of the mind.
> >
> > For though I be nature's greatest miracle AM I NOT STILL a mere grain tossed about by the winds of time?
> >
> > Do I truly know whence I came or whither I am bound?
> >
> > Will my concern for this day not seem foolish ten years hence?
> >
> > Why should I permit the petty happenings of today to disturb me in the least?
> >
> > What can take place before this sun sets which will not seem insignificant in the river of centuries?
> >
> > I will laugh at the World.
> >
> > Yet - HOW can I laugh when confronted with man or deed which offends me so as to bring forth my tears and my curses?
> >
> > FOUR WORDS I will train myself to say until they become a habit so strong that immediately they will appear in my mind whenever good humor threatens to depart from me.
> >
> > These words, passed down from the ancients, will carry ME - US - through every adversity and maintain my life in balance.
> >
> > These four words are:
> >
> > THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
> >
> > I will laugh at the world.
> >
> > For all worldly things shall indeed pass. When I am heavy in heartache and worry I shall console myself that THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
> >
> > When I am strangled in poverty and despair I shall tell myself that THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
> >
> > When I am puffed with success and burdened with wealth I shall warn myself that THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
> >
> > Yea, verily, where is he who built the pyramids? Is he not buried within it's stone? And will the pyramid, one day, also not be buried under sand?
> >
> > If all things shall pass why should I be of concern for today?
> >
> > I will laugh at the world.
> >
> > I will paint this day with laughter.
> >
> > Never will I labor to be happy; rather will I remain too busy to be sad.
> >
> > I will enjoy today's happiness TODAY!
> >
> > It is not a grain to be stored in a Box. It is not a wine to be saved in a bottle.
> >
> > It cannot be saved for tomorrow. It must be sown and reaped on the same day and this I will do, henceforth!
> >
> > I will laugh at the world.
> >
> > And with my laughter all things will be reduced to their proper size. I will laugh at my failures and they will vanish in CLOUDS OF NEW DREAMS!
> >
> > I will laugh at my successes and they will shrink to their true value. I will laugh at evil and it will die untasted!
> >
> > I will laugh at goodness and it will thrive and abound.
> >
> > Each day will be triumphant ONLY when my smiles bring forth smiles from others!
> >
> > So long as I laugh I will never be poor. This then is one of nature's greatest gifts, and I will waste it no more.
> >
> > ONLY with laughter and happiness can I truly become a success.
> >
> > ONLY with laughter and happiness can I enjoy the fruits of my labor.
> >
> > Were it not so, far better would it be to fail, for happiness is the wine that sharpens the taste of the meal.
> >
> > To enjoy success I MUST HAVE HAPPINESS, and laughter will be the maiden who serves me!
> >
> > I WILL BE HAPPY!
> >
> > I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
> >
> > I will laugh at the World!"
> >
> >
> > ---Og Mandino, "The Greatest Salesman in the World"
>

No comments: