Monday, November 4, 2013

Master of Emotions

"If I feel depressed I will sing.
If I feel sad I will laugh.
If I feel ill I will double my labor.
If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.
If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.
If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.
If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.
If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
Today I will be the master of my emotions."
   - Og Mandino

No matter what is bothering you this crisp autumn Monday morning,  you can overcome it quickly if you really want to!!

We all hold the solution to beating those melancholy blues whenever they rear their ugly head!

The key - as the amazing Og Mandino points out above - is to simply take your focus OFF the present state and shift it to WHAT YOU WANT!

Allow the Law of Attraction to take hold by putting all that has already occurred behind you and focusing like a laser beam on what you want from your life!

Stop the negative thought patterns in their tracks as soon as you become aware of them and ENVISION exactly what you WANT in your life.

Let the past go - it does not matter a smidge!!

Visualize a new job, new career, new relationship, new passion, new lifestyle, a NEW YOU!

The more we focus and envision what we want - as opposed to our current struggles and challenges - the quicker these things will become a reality! 

Keep the FAITH that you are exactly where you are meant to be on your path - and embrace the trials and obstacles with Hope and Strength!

Start today!!  YOU control your life and your emotions!  

Master them with the use of positive,  enthusiastic thoughts and helpful actions toward others!

Stay Strong! !!!

No comments: