Friday, June 15, 2012

Later is Now!!!

"When I consider the short duration of my life, swallowed up in the eternity before and after, and the little space I fill, and even can see, engulfed in the infinite immensity of space of which I am ignorant, and which knows me not, I am frightened, and am astonished at being here rather than there, why now rather than then."

—Blaise Pascal

What a terrific and ponderous question!!!

If we really step back and look at this big picture, and realize the ridiculously short period of time we are on this earth, we should not ever fear doing anything at all!!!

It is such a blip in time that all we should aspire to do is to help each other get through the battles, the joyous events,,to live to fight another day and just strive to be a better person each day...even in small measures!!!!

Re-read the quote above...and go do what it is you fear to do!!  What you have put off for later, do it now and do it in complete confidence!!!

The clock is ticking and later is NOW!!!!  

What are you waiting for??  Do it!!

Stay Strong!!!

No comments: