Monday, June 22, 2009

Fallon O'Toole McIntyre


Yesterday, June 21st, marked the Fifth Anniversary of God's taking of my niece and God Daughter, Fallon O'Toole McIntyre from this earth.
We are continually humbled and amazed by the outpouring of love and support and comfort we receive from so many people despite the time that has passed since we lost Fallie.
We continue to remember Fallon each day that passes, and thank everyone who continues to keep Fallie alive in their memories, and in their words, and in their acts and deeds.
It is because of you that she lives on and brings the world her lessons of Love and Faith!
Thank You and God Bless!
>>
FOREVER REMEMBERED
Fallon O’toole McIntyre

Although I’ve moved on, I’m really not far.
At night you can see I’m a twinkling star
In your time of need you can feel me near
This is what to look for or what to hear:

I’m in a hug and in a smile
I’m the happy spirit in every child
I’m all things good, pure and true
I’m in each good deed you happen to do

Just look around or look above
My purpose on earth was to teach you love.
If there was one thing left that I could say,
It would be “thank you” for your care each day.

For when you held my hand just right
Or comfort you gave in the middle of the night.
All the hope you had in me I now hold for you
In my eyes of blue you can see what is true.

I hear your prayers and feel your heart
Because of this we will never part.

Our paths will meet again somewhere someway
Until then, my spirit will guide you everyday.
It is in this thought you can rest,
When God sent me, he wanted you blessed.

Your not alone, there’s no good-byes…
In every balloon my spirit flies,
Next time we meet… we’ll laugh and play,
Together is where we will plan to stay.

For now, I’m an angel
looking down from above,
and it is only because of you,
that I had been loved.
-- Kristin Osterman

No comments: