Monday, May 14, 2018

Most Holy Rosary Call - Daily

Hello All,

So after about 2 plus years of successfully saying, attempting to say, and often failing to say consistently or fully on a daily basis the Most Holy Rosary of our Blessed Mother, I prayed hard on it and decided to host an early morning conference call to keep me honest!!

The call in number is attached with the passcode.  I invite any and all who want to participate at all at any time to join me. 

Totally Anonymous ...no roll call etc...

I plan to begin at 6am each weekday and 7:15am on weekdays and holidays! 

Feel free to share a decade or two with me whenever you can! 

I am also including the leader code (4762)  for this inevitable days whereby I fail to show up on time or at all due to travel or laziness....:)

Whomever dials in first can start it up if you are comfortable or wait for someone mpre comfortable to start!

I will shoot for 15 mins to 20 mins.... 

Lets see how it goes...  Please pray with me to the Holy Spirit and the Blessed Mother for strengtg, courage, perseverance and to guide us all and carry out this POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE prayer in honor of Her and Her son Jesus on a daily basis!  ;) 

I plan to start this Friday morning 5/18  at 6am!!  

God bless and I hope to have you join me and the Blessed Mother with all your prayer requests and petitions in your hearts!!

Feel free to share the call-in info to anyone who wants to join! 

:)

Doug 


A Prayer for Today

"Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy upon my life. Thank You for empowering me to rise above every obstacle. I trust that You are moving me forward into the victory You have for me in Jesus' name. 
Amen."

No comments: