Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Fear Not.....It's All in His Hands

"Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand..."
(Isaiah 41:10)

We all face situations in life that feel out of control. 

During times like these, it's easy to get discouraged and allow fear to creep in; but instead, why don't you focus on the fact that God is holding you in the palm of His hand! 

There is NOTHING too difficult for Him; NOTHING IS impossible; NOTHING is beyond His ability. 

When God holds you in His hand, you are safe; you are cared for. 

In His hand, there is victory. 

In His hand, there is strength. 

In His hand, there is provision. 

In His hand is everything you need.

No matter what you may be going through today, you can TRUST that God is for you. 

Instead of getting down and depressed over your circumstances, look up and get a vision of God turning that situation around!!

Get a vision of His favor, promotion and increase in your life!!

As you stand in faith, you'll see those supernatural breaks that will launch you further ahead than you ever thought possible! 

Remember, He holds you in His victorious right hand!

A Prayer for Today

"Father in heaven, thank You for helping me and holding me in Your victorious right hand. I choose to trust You even when things don't make sense, even when things seem beyond my control. I release my cares to You knowing that You work all things together for my good in Jesus' name. 
Amen."

From Today's Word 

Stay STRONG!!!!

No comments: