Thursday, September 21, 2017

Drained? Rise up!!!

"He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength."
(Isaiah 40:29, NKJV)

Everyone goes through seasons in life that seem overwhelming; times when you've felt drained of strength and power. 

But you haven't been left without hope. 

You haven't been left without an answer. 

The God of heaven and earth is near you, and He promises to give you strength and might to overcome.

Where does this strength and power come from? 

It comes directly from Him. 

When you connect with Him, you are connecting to your power source. 

It's like plugging a lamp into a light socket. 

You "plug in" through prayer, reading the Word and worshipping Him. 

You "turn on" the switch by the words of your mouth—by declaring what God says.

Remember, you don't have to let the difficult times overwhelm you. 

Rise up and connect with Him because He is your source of strength! 

He promises to equip and empower you for victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

"Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor, strength and grace at work in my life. I turn my focus on You today. I turn my thoughts on You. I set my heart and love upon You because You are good. Thank You for filling me with strength, might and power to overcome in Jesus' name! 
Amen."

From Today's Word 

Stay Strong!!

No comments: