Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cast Your Cares and Thrive

"Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."
(3 John 1:2, NKJV)

It's Time to Thrive

Many people today are living in "survival mode."

If they can just make it through the day, they've accomplished their goal.

And, there are times when circumstances can seem overwhelming.

There are seasons that are more difficult than others.

But God doesn't want us to just survive, He wants us to thrive.

He wants us to prosper in all things.

One definition of the word "thrive" means "to realize a goal despite circumstances."

That means you can prosper in all things no matter what is going on around you.

You don't have to settle for an average year; you can have an extraordinary year.

You may be planning on just getting by, but God is planning on abundance.

He's planning on overflow.

It's time to get into agreement with God.

It's time to walk in His ways.

It's time see your dreams come to pass.

It's time to thrive because God has a plan for you to prosper in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
"Father, thank You for the gift of today. I choose to cast my cares on You knowing that You care about me and for me. Help me to see the good plan You have for me so that I can thrive the way You intended in Jesus' name.
Amen."

Stay Strong!

No comments: