Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Let Not Your Hearts be Troubled

You, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.
PSALM 116: 8

In John 14: 1 –4, Jesus tells His disciples,

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; …I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

In heaven God Himself will wipe the tears from your face.

There'll be no more suffering.

Everything will be new.

No scars on your memories or your heart.

God can take the ugly stains in our lives, those scars that run deep, and transform them into masterpieces of His grace and mercy that will bless others.

It's time for a makeover.

Even now God can turn the ugliness of sin into beauty marks.

Just come to Him and Ask.

Surrender your scars to His gentle touch.

From "Fixing My Eyes on Jesus " by Anne Graham Lotz

Stay Strong!

No comments: