Sunday, February 8, 2015

Help ..always

I AM ABOVE ALL THINGS: your problems, your pain, and the swirling events in this ever-changing world.

When you behold My Face, you rise above circumstances and rest with Me in heavenly realms.

This is the way of Peace, living in the Light of My Presence.

I guarantee that you will always have problems in this life, but they must not become your focus.

When you feel yourself sinking in the sea of circumstances, say "Help me, Jesus!" and I will draw you back to Me.

If you have to say that thousands of times daily, don't be discouraged.

I know your weakness, and I meet you in that very place.

"Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water."   "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him.  "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down.
      —MATTHEW 14: 28– 32

Stay Strong

No comments: