Wednesday, December 3, 2014

[Stay Strong] Be the Bridge. ...

As I waited on a telephone hold this morning, this song came on. 

Despite the fact that I have heard this song 50,000 times over my lifetime, I was deeply moved this morning by the lyrics.

I used to find it a bit corny when I was growing up but now it was as if I was listening to it for the first time!

I think of my own daily struggles with life, trying to find meaning and value and do the right thing for our families and ourselves - balancing it all.

I think of my family and friends struggling with their issues today - fighting courageously against an illness, fighting to keep a marriage or relationship alive, dealing with the loss of a loved one, a setback or disappointment,  searching for a job or for meaning in their lives.

This "hold" song really sums up the Source of Strength we all need in our battles!

I view this song from not only the voice of friends and family who you know are right there in the thick of these battles with you - Always --- but also from a Spiritual perspective!

THIS is what is meant by Faith in whomever you believe in spiritually! 

THIS is what I picture God, or Jesus or Buddha, or Allah, or Virgin Mary, or especially the Holy Spirit communicating to us every morning, day and night!

This is what we need to ask for and to hear, and know and TRULY BELIEVE!! 

Remember..There is ALWAYS someone there along side us during the times of solitude, when we feel defeated, beaten up, in despair and Hopeless, lonely and troubled!!

I strive to be this person on this earth for my friends and family and often fall woefully short due to my own shortcomings and human frailties.

BUT I feel the pendulum shifting as we speak and I know with my prayers for Guidance and Strength and Courage, I WILL be a better bridge and source of strength for all whom I know are in NEED of it today!

For those of you whom I have failed, I apologize -- and WILL make it up to you~!~!

The time is NOW for YOU to be that bridge and shelter as well! 

Despite all YOU have going on in your lives, there is someone in your life who needs you and whom you can ASSIST TODAY!! 

You ARE NOT hopeless - you ARE NOT Powerless -- YOU CAN DO IT  --- starting today!!!

Believe it and it will be Truth! 

I believe in You!! 

Now it is your turn!!!!

Read the amazingly beautiful words below and BELIEVE that there is someone PROMISING you this type of protection and shelter and STRENGTH!!! 

Because there truly is if you BELIEVE there is!!!

Stay Strong!!

>> > A Bridge over Troubled Waters
>> >
>> >
>> > When you're weary
>> >
>> > Feeling small
>> >
>> > When tears are in your eyes
>> >
>> > I will dry them all

>> > I'm on your side

>> > When times get rough

>> > And friends just can't be found

>> > Like a bridge over troubled water

>> > I will lay me down

>> > Like a bridge over troubled water

>> > I will lay me down
>> >

>> > When you're down and out
>> >
>> > When you're on the street
>> >
>> > When evening falls so hard
>> >
>> > I will comfort you
>> >
>> > I'll take your part
>> >
>> > When darkness comes
>> >
>> > And pain is all around
>> >
>> > Like a bridge over troubled water
>> >
>> > I will lay me down
>> >
>> > Like a bridge over troubled water
>> >
>> > I will lay me down
>> >
>> > Sail on Silver Girl,
>> >
>> > Sail on by
>> >
>> > Your time has come to shine
>> >
>> > All your dreams are on their way
>> >
>> > See how they shine
>> >
>> > If you need a friend
>> >
>> > I'm sailing right behind
>> >
>> > Like a bridge over troubled water
>> >
>> > I will ease your mind
>> >
>> > Like a bridge over troubled water
>> >
>> > I will ease your mind
>> >
Stay Strong!!!!!

No comments: