Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy Feast of St Jude

Please take some time today to celebrate the Feast of St Jude and to give thanks for all our blessings.

St Jude, Patron Saint of many things in many countries but well known as the Patron Saint of Hopeless, Desperate and Lost Causes, is an amazing resource and source of strength for many in times of trial and in real dire circumstances.

Saint Jude was one of Jesus' twelve original apostles, so we can conclude that he was also at the Last Supper.

Saint Jude is also known by the name Thaddeus, which means sweetness and gentleness of character.

He is not the traitor Judas Iscariot.

Saint Jude, rather, followed Jesus faithfully until His crucifixion, and then later worked on evangelization.

Very little is known about his life, but we do know that he died as a martyr — some say around 65AD, giving his life to Jesus Christ.

He is now one of the most invoked saints for intercession in desperate situations because his New Testament letter stressed the importance of a faithful person persevering in the environment of harsh circumstances.

Find the Original Here: http://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-jude-novena/#ixzz3HRHHkHiv

Pray the St Jude Novena 9 times each day for 9 days and your prayer/request will be granted.  All that is also is that you publicize this miracle work so others may benefit from his intercession.  

This Novena has never been known to fail.

"St. Jude, holy Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, you are honored and petitioned by the universal Church, as the patron of desperate, hopeless and impossible cases.

Pray for me. I am so very helpless and I feel alone.

Intercede for me that Almighty God may bring swift aid where it is needed most. Come to my assistance in my great time of need!

Pray for me that I may be given the comfort and help of Jesus. Most importantly, I ask that you pray that I may one day join you and all of the saints in heaven to praise God in consolation, rest and joy for all eternity.

I will remember your prayers, O Holy St. Jude. I will honor you as my patron as so many have before me because of the graces God deigns to give freely at your request.

Amen"

Find the Original Here: http://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-jude-novena/#ixzz3HRHfMNkX

"May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.

Sacred Heart of Jesus Pray for us;
Saint Jude Worker of Miracles Pray for us;
Saint Jude Help for the Hopeless Pray for us."

Learn More?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jude_the_Apostle

Stay Strong!!!

No comments: