Thursday, February 9, 2012

Great words of Inspiration....

Having a bad morning?  Well, try beginning this same day with no use of your arms and legs, barely able to speak or swallow and confined to a wheelchair. Hmmm... Still having a bad morning??  Really?   Read on please....

Stay Strong

"Great achievements always are born of hardship and struggle and barriers which seem insurmountable;
obstacles which yield to nothing but an indomitable will backed by an abiding faith."
- Napoleon Hill

This quotation is one of the most empowering quotations I have ever come across. This may not pack the same punch for you as it does for me, but this quotation, and the philosophy behind it, helped me to transmute my handicaps and weaknesses into empowering assets.

I have almost no use of my hands and arms. A lack of motor coordination in my legs has me confined to a wheelchair, and my speech is barely intelligible. I admit that in many ways I am almost completely helpless. But when I understand that it is the struggle and hardship and the staring down of obstacles that seem insurmountable that gives birth to great achievements, I embrace these HUGE challenges and expect a commensurate HUGE payoff when I triumph over them.

Shouldn't you do the same?

Jeff

www.friendsofjeff.com

To sign up for Jeff's Inspirational Quotation for Today, send an e-mail to warriors-on@friendsofjeff.com or use the automated link on the website (www.friendsofjeff.com)

No comments: