Monday, January 16, 2012

Life....

"I bargained with Life for a penny, And Life would pay no more, However I begged at evening When I counted my scanty store.

For Life is a just employer, He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages, Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial's hire, Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life, Life would have willingly paid."

That's it... 14 lines, 72 words... it's just called "Life."

How many people go through life only to find at the end that they could have had it all... more time, more money, more health... more good things instead of so much struggle, stress and strife.*

Seize your day and take all the necessary risks to chase your dream!  Do not be afraid to go after and EXPECT to receive whatever it is that you desire!  It can all be yours if you BELIEVE it and expect results from your efforts!  Life is short and can be all you want it to be - if you have the FAITH!

Stay Strong!!

* courtesy of John Assaraf.

No comments: