Friday, June 10, 2011

RE: Happy Birthday Dad!

Couldn't have said it better Doug—thanks.

 

Love,

 

eddie

 

From: Douglas Flaherty [mailto:douglas.flaherty@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:05 PM
To: Blogger Site; Edward Patrick Flaherty
Subject: Happy Birthday Dad!

 

Today marks what would have been my father's 88th birthday!!!

Not a day passes where I do not think of him and miss having him to talk with and just be around.

He taught me the value of being there for our loved ones, our children especially, in that I never once questioned or doubted the love and support he provided me growing up.  He had my back always, and as I became an adult, he was truly my best friend.  I miss him tremendously as I know that all who knew him do!

He was a great man of quiet strength and great love and compassion!

Happy Birthday Dad!  I know you are golfing or hiking in the outdoors wherever you are today. Wherever that may be, enjoy it and know you are missed, loved and remembered always!!

Stay Strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dad thats how i feel about you and i know that you're always there for me through good and bad i love u dad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.