Monday, April 4, 2011

Beware!!!!

It is funny.  No matter how strong we build ourselves up mentally, spiritually, psychologically, there are ALWAYS moments of weakness that somehow drift in and we have trouble fighting these off at times.

And that is ok!!

The important thing to always remember when these moments of weakness, melancholy, doubt, fear or anxiety hit us, is that IT WILL NOT LAST if we keep resisting the negative onslaught.

Sure, it is difficult at times to stay strong, to stay positive and upbeat.

It is virtually impossible to maintain that 100 percent of the time!!

Look at it this way ...  life as we know it is strife, life is a challenge or series of challenges that we all must face. Some are dealt a tougher card than others, but we can all agree that life can be a tough road to travel if you do not build the proper infrastructure mentally and spiritually.

And even when we know what we ought to do to fight off the negatives, some slip in inevitably!!

My point is that of we go into this life expecting to be challenged, expecting strife and some hard road, we are better suited to deal with it when the tough times hit!!

And the great strength I draw from all of this is that NOTHING WILL LAST! 

EVERYTHING WILL PASS!

So ride it out!!!  Do not despair and do not let anything overwhelm you!! 

Whatever your strife, if too shall pass!!

I have never felt so strong the past few weeks, but for some reason today I hit a wall of melancholy and some unsettling worry.

Nothing specific but just a general feeling of down.

I have told myself that it will pass and I will regain that feeling of joy, peace and strength. And I will.

If I build up my mind with positives to dwell on and acknowledge that this funk will soon pass, I know I will move past it.

Moods are cyclical, just make sure you remain vigilant about negative thoughts and do not give them any solid ground to take hold in your mind!

It always passes!!!

Stay Strong!!!

No comments: